In Europe, data protection and the respect of one’s private life are fundamental rights strictly structured by legal texts and jurisprudence.
CIL CONSULTING provides you with expert knowledge and experience through:
- a comprehensive understanding of the national, European and international regulatory frameworks as well as their evolutions,
- an evaluation of your compliance vis-à-vis the CNIL,
- an operational approach to the integration of legal obligations and principles,
- a pragmatic methodology utilizing the risk-based approach,
- the implementation of data protection governance, and
- the analysis of the legal and ethical implications inherent to new technologies.
CIL CONSULTING is your guaranty for legal expertise, extensive operational experience as well as recognized savoir-faire on information system security.
Our business knowledge and our understanding of your sector allow us integrate simultaneously compliance, security and performance. CIL CONSULTING is the unique partnership between legal expertise and operational excellence.
CIL CONSULTING is a member of the French Association of Data Protection Officers AFCDP
YOUR KEY ISSUES
Respecting and complying with the data protection principles and obligations foreseen by European and French legislation, CNIL and CJEU jurisprudence, as well as the application of CNIL, ANSSI and WP29 recommendations and the integration of best practices concerning information system security management.
The French Data Protection Act requires that you take all and any necessary precautionary measures with regard to the nature of the data collected and the risks presented by the data processing in order to preserve the security of the data. These measures must prevent the data from being deformed, damaged or accessed by non-authorized third parties.
The CNIL regularly sanctions companies for their negligence on security measures.
Data protection consists of managing the risks for the fundamental rights and liberties of individuals that are presented by the data processing. The risk analysis and the evaluation of a company’s existing legal and security measures ensures that it can adopt tailored complementary measures in order to effectively eliminate or limit the risks.